Vitamin K2 drops contain 100% natural all-trans vitamin K2 as MK7 of the highest quality. For optimal bioavailability and stability, olive and MCT oil is used as the basis. The vitamin K2 drops are of the highest purity and free of unwanted additives.
Vitamin K2 drops make it very easy, to cover the daily demand of the body for vitamin K2. Vitamin K2 in form of drops are ideal for children and adolescents to support the normal bone growth. Vitamin K2 drops are also ideal for adults who do not like swallowing capsules.
Why Vitality Vitamin K2 drops are the best vitamin K drops you can buy:
- Practical dosage and well tolerated: Each drop provides you with 50 mcg of natural vitamin K2 as all-trans MK7 of the highest quality. With this practical dosage using a pipette, you are very flexible and can add any amount of vitamin K2 as required. Children only need 50 mcg (1 drop) a day, adults can take 100 mcg or 200 mcg (2 to 4 drops).
- Maximum bioavailability and bioactivity: Vitality Vitamin K2 drops contain only natural vitamin K2 in its most effective form as all-trans MK7 (menaquinone-7). This is optimally absorbed by the body and quickly reaches a high concentration in the blood. It has the highest possible bioavailability and bioactivity and is active in the body for up to 72 hours.
- Tested quality: Vitality Vitamin K2 drops are tested for their active ingredient content and purity by an independent laboratory using the latest analysis technology. So you can be sure that you are taking a high-quality vitamin K2 preparation.
- Guaranteed free of artificial vitamin K2: Many of the currently available vitamin K2 products contain artificially produced vitamin K2. The Vitality Vitamin K2 drops, on the other hand, only contain the natural, bioactive all-trans form of Vitamin K2. Vitamin K2 is produced in Europe using a unique patented bio-fermentation process using natto cultures. The production is environmentally friendly because no chemicals, solvents or synthetic processes are used.
- Guaranteed free of allergens and additives: The Vitality Vitamin K2 drops contain only olive and MCT oil as a basis. The use of palm oil is deliberately avoided. The product is free from allergens such as soy, gluten and lactose and also contains no dyes, preservatives or genetically modified substances (GMO free).
- 100% vegan: The Vitality Vitamin K2 drops are guaranteed free of animal products and therefore suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Very good price/performance ratio: The high quality and purity of the vitamin K2 contained, the absence of unwanted additives and its good tolerance ensure an exceptionally good price/performance ratio.
- Satisfaction guarantee: We guarantee the quality of the Vitality Vitamin K2 drops with our 100 day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the product, you can send it back and get the purchase price back.
Double protection through regulation of calcium
Vitamin K2 regulates the way in which our body stores and utilizes the mineral calcium. Doctors have noticed that people with increased calcium loss, such as Postmenopausal women also have excessive calcium deposits in their arteries.
The lack of calcium in the bones leads to a decrease in bone density. The chronic excess of calcium in the arteries leads to a deposit of calcium in the vessel walls with all its consequences.
Current research results show that calcium metabolism only works properly if there is a sufficient supply of vitamin K2.
Vitamin K2 therefore has perfect double protection for bone health as well as for blood vessels and the cardiovascular system.
Vitamin K2 and the heart and circulation
Vitamin K2 activates Matrix-Gla-Protein (MGP), which is responsible for the regulation of calcium in the arterial walls. MGP is the most effective inhibiting factor against arteriosclerosis and can only be activated through Vitamin K2.
That is why a deficiency in Vitamin K2 leads inevitably to arteriosclerosis. It is true that healthy arterial tissue contains 100 times more K2 than do calcified arteries. Unfortunately, many studies clearly show that our food does not deliver enough Vitamin K2 to activate the Gla-Proteins in the bones and arteries optimally.
An unambiguous connection between Vitamin K2 and the reduction of arterial calcification and heart diseases was first documented in 2004 in the course of the widely funded, well-controlled Rotterdam-Heart-Study.
Approximately 4,800 women and men over the age of 55 took part in this study in Holland over the course of 10 years. Those persons who in this time frame, who took Vitamin K2-rich food, had up to 50% less calcium deposit in their arteries.
At the same time, they had up to 50 percent less risk of fatal cardiovascular disease and about a 25% lower mortality rate from that source.
These advantages appeared only for participants who had taken more than 32 micrograms of Vitamin K2 daily. A higher consumption of Vitamin K1, on the other hand, did not lead to such positive effects on the cardiovascular system.
Vitamin K2 for healthy bones
Vitamin K2 has shown in studies that when it comes to the building of strong bones, it is exactly as important as Calcium and Vitamin D3. To be sure, Vitamin D3 causes the build-up of osteocalcin. But only Vitamin K2 can activate osteocalcin, the protein, that stores calcium in the bones.
This means that a deficiency of Vitamin K2, even in the presence of an adequate supply of calcium and Vitamin D3, can lead to a reduction in bone density and osteoporosis.
Instead, calcium gets stored in the arterial walls and leads to arteriosclerosis. That also explains why so many older persons suffer from calcified arteries and at the same time, have brittle, calcium-deficient bones.
In order to store calcium in the bones, certain proteins, the Gla-Proteins are necessary. But these must be activated in order to fulfill their role. Only Vitamin K2 makes this decisive activation step possible.
Without activated Gla-Proteins, calcium wanders uncontrolled out of the bones into the arteries, where it promotes arteriosclerosis. Already in 1984, scientists observed that patients with osteoporosis-caused bone fractures exhibited up to 70% less Vitamin K in their blood than a control group of the same age.
The optimal dosage of vitamin K2
Vitamin K is usually only produced in small amounts in the intestine. However, the amounts are often not sufficient to activate the Gla proteins. Therefore, some people rely on food or vitamin K2 supplements.
However, there are clear signs that the Western population is not consuming enough vitamin K. People over 50 are particularly at risk, because at this age the diet contains even less vitamin K and sunbathing is also severely restricted. A lack of vitamin K and also vitamin D is pre-programmed.
Therefore, Prof. Vermeer from the University of Maastricht recommends people over 50 to take vitamin K2 in a dosage of 100 to 200 mcg per day. The higher dose of 200 mcg is particularly recommended for people who want to be sure that all matrix Gla proteins (MGP) are activated in the body.
For healthy people under 50, 50 mcg daily are enough to be sufficiently supplied with vitamin K2. However, if you also take vitamin D daily, you should consume at least 100 mcg vitamin K2 per day, although taking 200 mcg vitamin K2 would be even better.
Do Vitamin K2 drops cause interactions?
Persons who take blood anti-coagulants or suffer from a disturbance of blood coagulation, should talk to their doctor before taking this product.
The reason is that the intake of Vitamin K2 per day can reduce the effectiveness of anticoagulant medication. These blood anticoagulants work by inhibiting the effectiveness of Vitamin K2 in the body.
But since our body absolutely needs Vitamin K for healthy bones and clean arteries, we recommend not taking any blood anticoagulants that work on the basis of Vitamin K inhibition. Talk to your doctor to have him prescribe blood anticoagulants that work independent of Vitamin K. These are designated as Direct Oral Anticoagulants (DOAC).